Horse riding fights anxiety, gives self-confidence and assists in the rehabilitation of people with disabilities.
- The movements work all the muscles in the body.
- The posture becomes more upright, preventing back problems.
- Mastering such a large and strong animal gives self-confidence, helping to overcome the challenges of life.
- The activity develops balance.
- If done regularly, classes fight anxiety and depression.
- Overactive children and teens have the opportunity to discharge extra energy.